Christmas Countdown - Day 10
Wow, Day 10!
Okay, here's the question for today...
What is one of the most memorable gifts you've been given?
Last year, my husband gave me a business card holder with Kitchen Billboards engraved on it...I know, I'm such a nerd but it made my whole day, plus it's the best paper weight I've ever had (what else do you do with a business card holder anymore)! 😂 ...but seriously, how thoughtful was that!
How about you?
Email me back and tell me your most memorable gift.
I'll even enter you into a giveaway for our December Towel of the Month Box (which people are telling me make amazing and memorable gifts all year long)!
👉 Just be sure you use "GIFT" as your subject line and email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Then after you do that, why not do this!
(You're going to love the way it makes you feel!)
1. I'm thankful you're still here counting down the days to Christmas with me!
2. I'm thankful you have amazing taste in kitchen products!
3. I'm thankful for all the emails you reply back to that makes me feel like I'm a little part of your day.
4. I'm thankful for all the reviews you send in! They mean so much! When I'm having a hard day, I go read my reviews and say a prayer of gratitude that you took the time to do that.
5. I'm thankful for all the ideas and suggestions you give me. I love to hear your feedback - after all, I'm really here for YOU!! 😘
Now, I'm looking for your email!
Happy Christmas Countdown Day 10!
PS...Don't forget, TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO ORDER AND HAVE IT SHIP IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS!)